Hello peachies! Did you have a good week? I must say I can’t complain about my week – I pottered around in my kitchen playing masterchef, enjoyed a lovely play date with my cousin’s sweet little girl Maya, got giddy over a bubbly happy hour with the girls behind Sheer, Trinity Bridal, Isa Photography and Jada Poon Photography and then shopped at a private event at Sheer with my darling girlfriends! With Father’s Day this coming Sunday in Hong Kong, the weekend will likely be a tame one involving family. But, what about you? What are you doing this weekend?
Some link love from around the world…
- A wedding that warmed my heart with its angelic bride and father daughter dance
- Get your customised chalkboard wedding sign
- Fabulous bridesmaid loungerie ideas
- Need a milo fix?
- White Runway bridesmaid giveaway
In case you missed it…
- A peachy wedding by Chantel Photography
- Get wrapping with these yarn wedding ideas
- Navy + coral inspiration board
- Look for the perfect wedding keepsake here
- Rare DIY engagement session in Hong Kong
Have a fabulous weekend peachies!