It’s been just under a week since I got back to Hong Kong from my lovely trip to Sydney and it already feels like I never left. Whilst not missing the humidity at all, I did miss the hubby so it’s nice to be back in some ways. Having been away for a couple of weeks means this weekend I’m going to be spending some quality time with the hubby and in between that, I’m going to slot in a long awaited brunch with friends at Zuma. It’s amazing how far ahead you have to book! In any event, am totally looking forward to hoovering down my all time favourite foods – sushi. Yums. What about you peachies. What are you up to this weekend?
Photo by Henry F Photography
Some link love from around the world:
- You gotta love a pretty in pink wedding
- Loving this bride’s English style
- Turquoise inspiration
- DIY your own money holder card
- Munch on these mojito cheesecake pops
In case you missed it:
- Learn a little bit about Butterfly Philosophy Flowers & Styling
- Be inspired by these typewriter wedding ideas
- Have you signed up to the Little Blue Book event yet?
- Drool over the wedding of a Gourmet Forager
- Peach + Grey inspiration board
Have a peachy weekend everyone! Hope you’re greeted with sunshine (minus humidity) wherever you are!