Happy weekend peachies! I’ve had such an amazing week hanging out with all the inspiring talent amongst the wedding world down under, it saddens me to know that I have to leave in a couple of days. Sydney has been so inspiring a place that I know I’m going to miss it as soon as I set foot on the plane. Sharing stories and laughing over coffees and delicious meals with all these wonderful people reminded me of why I fell in love with weddings and everything that came with – a reminder which comes useful during those occasional moments of self doubt. So, thank you guys!
So here’s a shout out to all those wonderfully inspiring people who have been so kind enough to take time out of their busy schedules to catch up or get to know little old me… Bells n Whistles, Stelloberry Designs, I love Wedesdays, Daniel K Cheung Photography, Jack Chauvel Photography, Butterfly Philosophy Flowers & Styling, Robyn Pattison, Amy Chan Hair and Makeup Artistry, Weddings by Staging Connections, Willow Art Company, Linda Truong Photography, White Runway, Truffle Piggies.
Photo by Scott Clark Photography.
In addition to checking out all the websites of all the fab peeps above, here are some more link love from around the world:
- Must see watercolour wedding ideas
- Printable bridal shower giveaway
- I love Napa Valley weddings, don’t you?
- Autumn printables
- Make some dark chocolate dipped sugar cones for your dessert table
- Sip on these yummy cocktails
- Smile for this sunny Florida wedding
And in case you missed it:
- Drool over these macaron wedding ideas
- Be inspired by these rustic wedding ideas
- A Paris engagement session
- Get decorating with doilies
- Green and teal inspiration board
Back to Hong Kong for me next week so, till then peachies! Hope you have a sunny weekend wherever you are! Xx