Happy weekend peachies! Did you have a good week? Since Monday was a public holiday, I got to hang out with my hubby and friends who ordinarily wouldn’t be free so my week was off to a dandy start. Also, I’m back home in Sydney now so that’s a major plus! I’m about to head out to hit up Oxford Street markets with my sister for some unique finds and non-stop sipping of the Sydney coffee that I miss so much, so my weekend ain’t looking so bad either! What about you? Are you doing anything fun this weekend peachies?
Some link love from around the world…
- Don’t miss The Pretty Blog in London!
- Get your DIY on with these save the date printables
- Be inspired by all the DIY details in this Rustic celebration of love
- A darling engagement session
- Proof that wedding dresses can be just as beautiful short
- 5 tips for creating the perfect cheese platter
- Some pure wedding sweetness
And in case you missed it on the blog:
- Drool over the gorgeous Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 Bridal collection
- Check out these mason jar wedding ideas for your rustic themed wedding
- Be inspired by this red and cream wedding inspiration board
- Swoon over these brides in cardigans and consider a winter wedding
- Show your guests a sense of humour with these caricature save the dates
Have a peachy weekend all!