Happy weekend peachies! I’m currently in Bali getting my tan on and looking forward to the water wedding at the Bvlgari Resort (as pictured below) tonight! I’m going to keep this short because the glistening water is calling my name, so here are some links to this week’s loves and what you missed on the blog.
Image via Noosa Bali
Some link love:
- A jaw droppingly gorgeous handmade boho chic wedding;
- Make your own red wine fudgesicles this hot summer weekend;
- Learn how to transform your pins into gifts;
- Free printable posters;
- Cool off with some fancy ice cube additions to your drinks.
In case you missed it:
- Don’t miss the Oscar de la Renta trunk show at Trinity Bridal next weekend;
- Easy decorations using these ribbon ideas;
- More of my Etsy addiction;
- A polite and playful way to ask for money as a wedding gift;
- Destination wedding gift bags are way cool.
Have a fabulous weekend peachies! Now for a much needed break from the technological world.. Back midweek next week!