Happy weekend peachies! I thoroughly enjoyed my first week off from the legal world and found time to trawl for inspirations and met a lot of wonderful vendors in Hong Kong. It hasn’t felt like ‘work’ at all and I’ve even been getting up earlier than I used to for work! I guess it’s really true when people say if you love what you do, it won’t feel like ‘work’ at all. I’m now looking forward to some downtime with the hubby this weekend. What about you? What are you doing this weekend?
Image by Event Styling by Shawna Marie
Some link love from around the world:
- Unique wedding dress sleeve change for a gorgeous bride.
- Learn how to style a messy braid.
- Super cute and cheerful foodie wedding invitations.
- Summery beach rainbow inspiration board.
- Pin your perfect wedding to win some bling worth up to US$4,999!
- Fancy a giveaway?
In case you missed it:
- A word from the ball of sunshine Robyn Pattison, civil celebrant
- An elegant Bangkok wedding
- Rainbow wedding ideas
- Chalkboard wedding inspirations
- Seafoam + cheery coral inspiration board
Have a peachy weekend everyone!