Happy weekend peachies! I can’t believe that we’re already coming up to the end of May! As happy as I am about saying goodbye to the legal world next week, it also means I can’t delay ripping off the bandaid and telling my parents about my career change anymore. Oops. So, it looks like my weekend could potentially be drama filled but still balanced out with all the yummy lunch and dinner catch ups with friends I have planned. So that’s what I’m doing. What about you? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- discount on invitations!
- a beyond gorgeous wedding
- a relaxed and casual celebration with happy florals
- looking for a creative summer internship?
- a venue checklist and printable
In case you missed it:
- a childhood sweethearts engagement session full of love
- a DIY texas celebration
- tips and tricks with hair and make up expert Amy Chan
- 10 simple ways to save on your wedding day
- One Fine Day Wedding Fair this Sunday 27 May
- sunshine yellow + grey inspiration board
Have a peachy weekend everyone!