Last year I shared with you and the lovely Elizabeth of Bridal Musings 10 free wedding printables from around the blogosphere and it was such a huge hit that I’ve decided to round up some more for all you awesome peachies to make use of. Seriously, there are so many awesome free printables and downloadable templates online, it’s definitely something to consider when planning your wedding or next celebration!
(1) Ask your besties to be your bridesmaid with this gorgeous handmade card by Love vs Design.
(2) Ask your friends and families to save the date with these whimsical woodland inspired “we smell the same” cards by The Wedding Chicks.
(3) Give your guests delicious candies to enjoy throughout the night in these cool colourful bonbon candy favour boxes by Eat Drink Chic.
(4) Spruce up your wedding cake with this cake bunting topper by Emerald & Ella.
(5) Be seated at the table with these chic chalkboard Bride and Groom place cards by Love vs Design.
(6) Hang these oh-so pretty Mr and Mrs cake signs on your chairs for a little extra something.
(7) Get your friends snap happy with these Instagram wedding signs.
(8) Your guests will love filling out these rustic wedding mad libs!
(9) Have your friends fill out these song request cards with their favourite songs and have them dancing the night away with you!
(10) Hand out sweet little bags of confetti to your guests and have them toss these after you tie the knot.
So peachies, will you be making use of any of these lovely free wedding printables?