You know how I love a DIY freebie when it comes to wedding planning so I’ve rounded up some more fabulous free printables that you might find useful for the big day. If you love these, be sure to check out my previous round ups of wedding free printables here and here.
(1) How about writing a sweet little love note using these beautiful cards by Melissa Noucas of The Atelier and Lauren Saylor to pass to your hubby-to-be or bride-to-be on the big day? Via A Fabulous Fete Blog.
(2) These Bride and Maid of Honour/Bridesmaid coffee cup liners by The Elli Blog for your besties would be so cute, don’t you think?
(3) Package up those sparklers for your guests using these pretty backers by Best Day Ever.
(4) These vintage inspired “Hanky” Love Letters by Eat Drink Chic would be a unique guestbook alternative for your wedding.
(5) These cocktail signs by The Wedding Chicks would be great for your drinks bar!
(8) These thank you bags by Oh Happy Day are super sweet and simple and the perfect way to package your wedding favours.
(9) Need some pearls of wisdom from your lovely guests on the secret to a happy marriage? Let them write it all down on these simple cards by Love VS Design.