Today’s a special day for me because I’m guest posting over on the ever-so chic and inspiring wedding blog, Bridal Musings! I’m sharing some my top 10 free wedding printables picks so head on over and get your print cartridges ready peachies! Make sure you also click around the blog for some great ideas and inspiration because Bridal Musings is a regular stop of mine on board the wedding inspiration train. Thank you so much Elizabeth for having me on Bridal Musings! Xx
Today I’m sharing with you my top 10 free wedding printables from around the blogosphere. There are so many free wedding printables and downloadable templates all over the Internet, many of which can be customized to your liking, it would be a real shame not to put some of those to good use and lighten the load on your bank account!
1. Send these pretty watercolour save the dates by Elizabeth Anne Designs to your guests to let them know you’re getting married.
2. Ask your friends to be a part of your bridal party with these “will you be my” drink labels by The Wedding Chicks – any excuse for a drink right?
3. Invite your guests to join in your celebrations with these bunting wedding invitation templates by The Wedding Chicks.
4. Ask your guests for some advice with these guest book advice cards by Marry This.
5. Make coasters using these quirky sayings from The Pretty Blog for your wedding favours.
6. Decorate your dessert table with this “Just Married” banner by Martha Stewart Weddings.
7. Add a touch of love to your delicious treats with these love cupcake pennants by Ruffled.
8. Have a giggle with these fun confetti mad libs by Love VS Design.
9. Have some fun in your photo booth with these props by Oh Happy Day.
10. Thank your guests with these cute bicycle thank you cards by The Sweetest Occasion.
Hope you find a printable out there that’s perfect for your wedding! Remember to send Elizabeth and I some pictures! Xx