I promise this will be the last of me digging through our archives (for now)… but let’s take a look at 10 fun washi tape wedding ideas! I will always LOVE washi tape and you’ll most likely find me with a roll of tape in hand and taping things all over the house. Luckily for me, the hubby doesn’t mind so much!
You know I just can’t resist a bit of cheekiness when it comes to weddings and Dylan and Emily’s Newcastle nuptials was just that. Beautifully rustic and warm with a sophisticated yet cheeky charm, you can really see snippets of their personality shining through. From the vintage Chevy, to the retro cufflinks and vintage pocket watches chosen for the boys to the fun loving bridal party, all the beauty was captured perfectly by Chalk and Cheese Photography.
From Bride, Emily, “We decided to go with chalk and cheese photography because we were overall initially impressed with the candid journalistic photography approach you take to wedding photography. As you’re now well aware neither myself or Dylan like our photos being taken or enjoy being the centre of attention. We also loved how they captured the atmosphere of the day rather then posing for shots. We wanted to show our personalities in our wedding photos as we are both very carefree, stress free and don’t take any situation very seriously. That’s why we chose Chalk and Cheese Photography as we believed after talking to Mel that she was on the same page as us and didn’t feel as though we needed to search any further.”
Hello peachies! Did you all have a lovely weekend? Hope so! I’m still in sunny Sydney at the moment so am sharing something fun and fabulous from our archives instead of the usual peachy business – 10 free wedding printables. Who could say no to some wedding and party freebies right? Have a lovely week all! xx
Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? I’ve been enjoying my time in Sydney with the hubby and little peach, catching up with friends and their bubs and family – it’s been pretty sweet. It’s great seeing the little peach getting to know her cousins and meeting new bub friends, so it’ll be hard leaving in another week’s time! So forgive me for keeping this short and sweet so I can make the most of my trip! Have a lovely weekend peachies!
Some link love from around the world:
- I’m drowning from wedding bouquet prettiness right here.
- Be inspired for the up coming party season with food fashion love.
- I officially have party envy from this Huckleberry and Finn themed birthday party.
- Can’t wait to try making this naked cake!
- I am licking my lips with this yummy raspberry delight mood board.
- Some fun toddler lunch essential ideas right here.
- These first anniversary gift ideas are awesome!
- Planning a wedding in a mere 30 days might seem nearly impossible, read how this bride made it happen right here.
- Learn how to transform your children’s scribble into modern art here.
- Decorate your nursery in pink and gold. I’m loving this nursery.
- Upcycle your sweater into a Halloween themed pillow.
In case you missed it:
- Getting married in the Winter? Be sure to make use of this awesome special from Paper Cranes Productions.
- Claire Pettibone Romantique collection is at Elysian Luxe! There’s a special offer just for you too. Yay!
- Be inspired by these 15 fun ways to add a pop of colour to your wedding.
- Get ready for the holidays with this festive red, mint and peach inspiration board.