Happy Friday peachies! To say this week has been exciting would be an understatement. This week, I took a big leap into the blogosphere with a guest post over on one of my favourite wedding blogs Bridal Musings and then published my first piece as the resident wedding expert over at Sassy Hong Kong, the go-to girls guide to all things Hong Kong girl! I really couldn’t be happier right now. Things are definitely crazy busy here but still peachy as! Thanks again for all your support – without you, it just wouldn’t be the same.
Some link love:
- Put a smile on your face with the super cute teepee engagement session!
- Master false lashes for your wedding day.
- Do you know the average cost of getting married?
- Read about the 5 ways Facebook can ruin your wedding.
- Fall in love with the sweet voices of the lovely duo Jayselee.
- Check out these cool rock n roll inspired invitations.
- Swoon over this beautiful feathered nest shoot.
- Be inspired by these turquoise tabletop inspirations.
- Learn how to DIY your own buttonholes.
In case you missed it:
- Be inspired by a shoot inspired by “In the Mood for Love”.
- Grab yourselves some super chic FREE wedding printables.
- Get organised with these simple wedding planning tips.
- Get creative with a video save the date.
Have a lovely weekend peachies! I’m working tomorrow but hope that you don’t have to! See you back here on Monday! Xx