As we reach the end of 2012, I cannot think of a better time than now to take a trip down my peachy memory lane and share my top 10 favourite posts from 2012. I can’t thank you all enough for following me along this exciting first year at Simply Peachy. You have no idea how much I appreciate it and how much your support fuels me to bring you more peachiness each day. Thank you peachies!
So without further ado, here are some of my faves from this oh-so awesome year:
(1) This stunning Sydney Spring wedding filled with breathtakingly beautiful florals made my heart skip several beats.
Photo by Tealily Photography.
(2) I will never forget my first ever styled shoot that brought my love for vintage and peach to life.
Photo by Isa Photography.
(3) This sweet and sunny Sydney engagement session made me all warm and fuzzy inside because I felt so close to home.
Photo by Origami Creatives.
(4) I really wish I would’ve thought of having a naked wedding cake at our wedding. I just fell in love with this idea!
(5) I still can’t think of anything more romantic than having a song written for you and your partner and nobody else. These ones by Love Note were just so beautiful.
(6) I searched high and low on the blogosphere to pick out my top 10 free wedding printables that might just help lighten the load on your bank account.
(7) I discovered that blush, peach, mint and gold made for a super pretty and chic colour palette – perfect for any occasion.
(8) My favourite trend for 2012 was most definitely the mismatched bridesmaid look.
Photo via Jam + Toast.
(9) I had so much fun making these DIY glitter mason jars and they looked super peachy as my Christmas vases!
(10) This wedding day emergency kit saved my life on our wedding day so I really hope that it’ll help you too!