For those of you peachies in wintery Hong Kong, I’m sure you’ll agree with me that you wouldn’t mind a taste of Summer or Spring right about now. Whilst snuggling with the hubby with the heater on full blast is fun and all, I wouldn’t mind it if Hong Kong turned up the thermostat a little. Seeing as I don’t have much control over the cool weather outside, I thought I’d bring the summer warmth home with a Pimms Classic cocktail. These can be easily whipped up in no time in the comfort of your own home, popped into a cool drinks dispenser and served at your wedding or next party! Yums. Your guests will have no issues quenching their thirsts after all the hurraying on your big day.
- Pimm’s No.1 Serve
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Oranges, thinly sliced lengthways
- Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Mint sprigs
(1) Add 30ml of Pimm’s to a jug.
(2) Fill the remainder of the jug with icy cold lemonade.
(3) Add in the sliced fruits and fresh mint, pop in some ice, give it a mix and a swirl, and voila!