Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? I’m totally in love with the current weather in Hong Kong. With the cool breeze minus the stuffiness we usually experience 10 months of the year, I’ve been making the most of alfresco drinks and dining this week. I fully intend on taking advantage of the beautiful weather and finally visit the Island East Markets for some local finds. I’ve been meaning to go for so long but just haven’t had the time, so with a relatively free weekend this week, I’m determined to drag the hubby there. I really miss the markets that I frequent on weekends in Sydney so I’m really looking forward to it. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Donate to Hurricane Sandy Relief by purchasing one of these cute totes.
- What goes better than rose and gold?
- Who knew a granny smith apple could inspire such a beautiful party palette?
- Get down with it this weekend with some baking. This Brown Betty Caramel Cake looks delish!
- Swoon over this Swan Lake bride.
- I love a sparkly palette. Do you?
- Be inspired by this deliciously beautiful neutral dessert table.
- This gorgeous wedding will make you swoon and smile without a doubt.
In case you missed it:
- See what a day in Sydney is like with this sweet and sunny engagement session.
- Brighten up your day with this colourful colour palette.
- Get 15% off sweet Helloberry jewelry this month!
- Announcing our Birthday giveaway winner!
Have a peachy weekend all! Hope you’re graced with beautiful sunny weather wherever you are! xx