Yay it’s Friday and I’ve had an awesome week. The highlight of my week was probably Simply Peachy’s first giveaway! I am super excited about receiving everyone’s entries and cannot wait to pull one lucky peachy’s name out of a hat next week. Made some new friends and caught up with some old friends this week so that’s always peachy in my books and tonight is extra special because my hubby and I are catching up with two friends who just got engaged. Celebration time! You know how I love an engagement and one between two friends? Yes please! How was your week peachies? Got anything fun on this weekend?
- DIY some delicious bellini petal lollipops for your wedding favours.
- Get into fall with the gorgeous fall colour palette.
- Save some money and DIY your wedding programs and make some ribbon wands!
- Fall in love with this cool Iceland engagement session.
- Love berries? Then you’ll be smitten with this Berry Farm Wedding.
- Take a trip back down memory lane with these school themed wedding ideas.
In case you missed it:
- Enter for a chance to win a Rosebud Lips New, Old, Borrowed and Blue Wedding Garter!
- Be inspired by this quirky yet beautiful Alice in Wonderland inspired shoot.
- Incorporate beautifully scented lavender into your wedding.
- Don’t miss the Trinity Bridal sample sale!
- Get your tickets to Blue Lace Bridal Event!
- Have your wedding at one of these alfresco wedding venues in Hong Kong.
Have a peachy weekend and see you back here on Monday! xx