Happy Friday peachies. How was your week? Mine was chock full of fun. Between catch ups with old friends that I hadn’t seen in ages and meeting new vendor friends, this week has been pretty fruitful considering I’ve been rather lazy in terms of getting out of the house since I found out I was pregnant. I’ve been so tired all the time, I’ve been giving into naps and what not whilst turning down opportunities to go out and about so this week’s surge of energy was a nice surprise. I hope it continues this weekend as I really want to do some baby shopping and you know how the weekend crowds can get in Hong Kong! You need some major energy to swim through those mad shopping crowds! What are you all up to this weekend peachies? Something fun I hope!
Some link love from around the world:
- This pink and gold baby shower looks like fun!
- Here’s some pretty bush wedding inspiration for all you lovers of the outback.
- This orange, blue, yellow and grey palette is just delicious!
- I am so in love with this old fashioned engagement session featuring a stunning tutu!
- Who needs some festive garland ideas?
- Learn how to style your bridesmaids and their bouquets.
- This wedding is just too darn pretty!
- Did someone say s’mores party?
- Read here for 11 pretty ways to wear a bow in your hair.
- As a toast lover, I’m totally going to try these easy toast ideas.
- Don’t miss your chance to sign up to this amazing memory keeping workshop – there’s a giveaway too!
In case you missed it: