Happy Friday peachies! Well the holiday season is truly upon us now so I’ve been feeling pretty chirpy. How about you? Christmas is my all time favourite holiday and also my favourite time of the year in Hong Kong because it’s just so festive here! We’ve just put up the tree at home so our humble abode is all warm and cosy and it just puts a big fat smile on my face. Each year I add a new ornament to our tree and so this weekend, I’ll be out on the hunt for that new addition and I might just slip in some early Christmas shopping too before my bump gets a tad too big to battle the crazy holiday shoppers. What about you peachies? What are you up to this lovely weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- I MUST have one of these creme brulee donuts!
- Check out these helpful tips on traveling with a toddler.
- This nautical themed first birthday is so perfectly peachy!
- Need a fab party dress for the holiday season? Take a look at these.
- I am loving this intimate navy and peachy DIY wedding!
- Swoon over this gorgeous French chateau wedding.
- An oyster and champagne party? Yes please!
- I love vineyard weddings and this one is just stunning.
- What a sweet country fair engagement session!
- I might just try this DIY take out box advent calendar.
- Cosy up with this warm winter wedding inspiration shoot.
In case you missed it:
- Don’t miss the massive warehouse sale by Have you met Miss Jones this week!
- Put a smile on your face with this “Up” inspired engagement session.
- Be sure to check out this joyful intimate Sydney wedding.
- Be inspired this holiday season with this festive red, peach and mint inspiration board.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx