Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? I’ve been literally melting. It’s so hot and humid here in Hong Kong, I’ve been hiding away in the comfort of my air conditioner at home so nothing much has been happening on my end. I go into hibernation mode during the hot hot summer here which is ironic since most people hibernate during winter but I just can’t bear the thought of the heat. So I’ve been lazing away in front of the computer dreaming about cool and refreshing cocktails served up in mason jars with pretty straws. I might even whip something up this weekend with the hubby. Have any recipes for deliciously refreshing summery drinks peachies?
Some link love from around the world:
- Aren’t these DIY vintage post card save the dates super cute?
- Check out these unexpected first dance songs to get those feet moving.
- This colourful BBQ wedding is totally my kind of wedding.
- I might just make one of these delicious frozen summer treats this weekend.
- I’m loving the florals from this rustic wedding at High Meadows.
- Are you a ballerina bride peachies?
- Learn how to DIY your own flower block wreath.
- Have you ever wondered how you do a bow bun? Here’s how.
- Do you know which flowers are best for your hair?
- These free summer printables will get you smiling from ear to ear!
- I’m craving a good old double chocolate layer cake.
In case you missed it:
- Learn all about letterpress wedding stationery from The Distillery here.
- Warm your heart with this sweet hiking engagement session.
- This intimate rose garden wedding is just lovely!
- Add one of these adorable wooden cake toppers on your wedding cake.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx