Happy Friday peachies! I’ve been super duper happy this week for a few reasons. Firstly, I finally launched the Simply Peachy Vendor Directory which has been something on the to-do list for quite some time now and it’s nice to be able to tick it off! A big thank you to all who have supported me throughout this long process! Vendors who think they have the kind of peachiness we love, should email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Secondly, tomorrow a dear friend is getting married and this has brought all our good friends from Sydney to Hong Kong for a visit. As I haven’t been traveling much this year with the bubs on the way, that’s meant I haven’t been able to go home like I would normally, so it’s been really good seeing everyone here in Hong Kong. They’ve all come with their bubs in tow and so it’s just been really amazing catching up with them and playing with their fast-growing and adorable kiddies. I’m also really looking forward to the wedding tomorrow too! Yay for weddings! What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a peachy one wherever you are!
Some link love from around the world:
- What a beautiful maternity shoot!
- These photo save the date free printables are super cute!
- I am so in love with the bride’s gown in this elegant Chicago History Museum wedding.
- There’s some beautiful French country wedding inspiration here.
- Need some ideas for your next party? Here are 20 great fall wedding and party ideas.
- Lots of gorgeous details and colours in this North Carolina seaside wedding.
- Be inspired by this beautiful Australian backyard wedding.
- Learn how to use florals in your space.
- Some gorgeous wallpapers here to dress up your desk top.
- DIY your own party supply for your next do!
- Great 5 minute makeup tip here!
In case you missed it: