Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? I spent the week running around (I seem to do that a lot) and getting organised s0 hopefully I finally have things under wrap now. To kick start my weekend, I’m looking forward to some bubblies and shopping fun at Sheer tonight with my girlfriends – hoping to pick up some Olivia von Halle goodies. Then my weekend looks to be a bit of an arts and crafts one helping my bride-to-be girlfriend with picking out materials for some DIY love. That’s totally my kind of wedding so am stoked about that! What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Learn to DIY your own Love hanger.
- Save some money and make your own corsage.
- Be inspired by this summer meadow tabletop inspiration board.
- Need some bachelorette party ideas?
- Dare to make your own Croquembouche Cake with Lemon & Berries!
- Try these top 3 simple and inexpensive D.I.Y summer beauty recipes.
- Check out these refreshing cocktail recipes and gorgeous recipe card printables!
- Get smitten with this super adorable vintage beach engagement session.
In case you missed it:
- Take a peek into the gorgeous boutique floral and events design company Ellermann.
- Don’t miss the launch of Olivia von Halle silky pyjamas at Sheer!
- Incorporate some pretty lace into your wedding day.
- Fuschia and pink make for a gorgeous colour palette!
Have a lovely weekend everyone! Hope the weather is peachy wherever you may be! See you back here on Monday! Xx