Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? I’ve been really under the weather of late so things have been a bit slow on my end so I’m going to keep this short. I feel like I’m walking around like a zombie! With all the gloomy weather we’ve been experiencing in Hong Kong of late, I’m hoping for a bit of sunshine this weekend as a bit of a pick-me -up to drive all the ickiness away! In the meantime, I’m dreaming of rocking up to my next wedding to be greeted by a room full of pretty bunting. What about you?
Photo via Sweet Life a la Carte.
Some link love from around the world:
- Who want’s some pomegranate punch with strawberry ice blocks? I do!
- Here’s the perfect bit of Spring wedding inspiration to get your planning started.
- Swooning over this romantic Southern wedding inspiration.
- Mint, blush, pink and gold make for a stunning colour palette!
- Put a smile on your face with this gorgeous floral crown wearing bride on her wedding day.
- This peanut butter chocolate cake is just what the doctor ordered.
- Have you considered one of these hotspots for your honeymoon?
- This whimsical DIY paper wedding is too cute for words.
- This Provence inspired wedding shoot is a total swoonfest.
- Cool down with these delish fruity summer striped ice cubes.
- Have you downloaded this awesome app yet? I’m just waiting for the android version!
- I’m loving this hairstyle for my next party do!
In case you missed it:
- These veil inspirations will help you pick the perfect one for your big day.
- This vintage love shoot is super sweet!
- This chic Hunter Valley wedding was a true labour of love.
- Brighten up your big day with these lemon yellow wedding ideas.
Have a peachy weekend all! xx