Happy Friday peachies! I’ve had such a busy week traveling and so much going on in Sydney this week, I am utterly exhausted. Between doing some last minute preparations for an exciting shoot today with some amazing vendors in Sydney and spending time with family and friends, I think I need a bit of me time this weekend. Having said that, tomorrow I’m taking a class with my sister to refine my bread making skills, which means I’ll be on my feet most of the day so perhaps I won’t get to rest like I intended. What about you peachies? What are you doing this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Swoon over this gorgeous shoot with oh-so beautiful gowns.
- Have some fun with your girlfriends with a bridal brunch.
- Do you love sparkles and pastel colours? If you do, you’ll love this wedding!
- Who doesn’t love a picnic themed wedding?
- Here are some tips on how to design your wedding gown.
- Classic weddings like this one in Southern California will never get old.
- Be inspired by these different table top styles.
- These Moroccan inspired fall wedding cakes are so beautiful.
- Enter for your chance to win some heart shaped cake toppers!
- I am so in love with these peach and plum wedding inspirations.
In case you missed it: