Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? The weather in Hong Kong has been surprisingly beautiful with rare blue and sunny skies. That said, it’s also so hot that the little peach and I have literally been melting. With the sun shining oh so brightly each day, it’s inspired me to research into the hubby and my next and first vacation with the little peach so that’s been a real treat. Holiday planning can be a pain sometimes, but when you haven’t traveled in over 6 months, it’s so exciting! Any suggestions as to where we should go peachies? I’d love to hear it! Hopefully this weekend the sun will keep shining! What are you up to this weekend peachies? Have a great one!
Some link love from around the world:
- Need some place setting inspiration? These eight colour inspiring place settings will do the trick!
- More tabletop inspiration you’ll love right here.
- The landscape is stunning in this beautiful port sea wedding.
- Learn how to style your getting to ready photos here.
- I am swooning over all the amazing details in this beachy seaside inspiration shoot.
- I wish the little peach’s nursery was as pretty as this neutral grey one.
- This whimsical circus themed baby shower is too cute!
- I love these geometric wool pillows.
- You need to serve these nine delicious treats at your next party peachies!
In case you missed it: