Happy Friday peachies! Have you all had a lovely week? I hope so! The hubby and I had a really exciting week this week. We found out that we’re expecting a little girl peach and we couldn’t be more thrilled. I mean, now I have every excuse to more of the colour peach into our lives – via our little one’s nursery! I’m sure the hubby will have something to say about that but let’s just wait and see. In the meantime, we’re trying to decide on a name for our little one and have shortlisted two. It’s so hard to just pick one! We’re hoping to settle on a name soon so we can finally call her something other than our little nugget – maybe we’ll decide on one this weekend. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- I’m so in love with this polka dot inspired nursery!
- Interested in learning how to memory keep better? If so, this workshop is a must.
- Learn how to decorate store bought cupcakes for your dessert table!
- Here are some great tips on how to seat your guests at your wedding.
- DIY your wedding day hairdo with this fabric bun hair tutorial.
- These wedding sign free printables are a great way to direct your guests to all the fun.
- Swoon over these calligraphy inspirations.
- This pink vintage tea bridal shower is just darling!
- These DIY pencil drink stirrers are too cute.
- Be inspired by these colourful garden inspirations for your next celebration.
In case you missed it:
- Fall in love with all the pretty in this romantic seaside styled shoot.
- This balloon engagement session is super sweet!
- You know I love a peachy wedding like this one!
- One of these ten beautiful bouquets might just be the one for your wedding day.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx