Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? It was my birthday this week so mine was rather peachy with all the celebrations going on. Think I may have gained a few pounds too after all the delicious meals! Looks like my weekend may be one filled with some much-needed cardio workout which is perfect timing since my hubby has organised for us to hit the indoor slopes up in Shenzhen at Windows of the World! Winter is shortly approaching here in Hong Kong and that can only mean snow travel season so I am a little excited about strapping my board up and doing a bit of boarding, even if it is indoors. I’m also a bit excited about a cheap spa afternoon in Shenzhen afterwards. How about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love:
- Be inspired to get creative with this DIY peach and green country affair.
- Fall in love with the relaxed nature of this gorgeous San Diego wedding.
- Swoon over the beautiful flower arrangements in this Scottsdale wedding.
- Have you considered DIY-ing some button boutonnieres?
- Serve up some strawberry tartlets for your guests.
- Spend your weekend making your own chevron placemats.
- Have you noticed this ceremony decor trend yet?
- Who could say no to a rustic elegance for their wedding?
- Enter for your chance to win $500 worth of stationery!
In case you missed it: