Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? I had a lovely week putting the final touches to our little peach’s nursery. It’s really coming together now! I think we’ve covered everything for newborn essentials and have bought all that we need so I guess you could say we’re ready? I’m excited about meeting our little lady soon but a little stressed out at the time. So many questions go through my mind on a daily basis – Will I be a good mum? Will I be able to juggle everything? Are we ready? Then I think, who is ever ready for the journey of parenthood right? I don’t think you can ever be truly ready because with kids, everyday is different and everyday is a challenge. All you can do is learn on the job and do the best that you can right? Anyway, I hope so! I’ll probably be pondering all this over the weekend again but what about you? What are you up to this lovely weekend peachies?
Some link love from around the world:
- How about topping your wedding cake with one of these cute toppers!
- Check out these DIY ombre dip dyed napkins.
- This blue, yellow and green themed rehearsal dinner is so pretty.
- Be the best hostess with these DIY holiday hostess gift baskets.
- These top tips for your wedding photography are a must read.
- Whip up these homemade sodas for your guests on the big day.
- This Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens wedding is just stunning.
- Swoon over this beyond beautiful Tuscany wedding inspiration shoot.
- We are loving this 1920s bridal shower!
- I think I’m going to try this giant bun tutorial.
- Check out these awesome custom holiday gifts.
- Looking for a pretty vintage bicycle for your engagement shoot or wedding? Look no further than here.
In case you missed it: