Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? Minus dealing with the frizz in my hair because of the beginnings of humid Hong Kong weather, my week has been pretty dandy. The Easter holidays are finally here too so you really can’t hear me complaining. Given all the traveling we did last month, the hubby and I are staying put this Easter which should be nice because I always find Hong Kong rather pleasant when everyone else is busy off traveling during the peak season. Brunch places are easier to book, streets are less crowded (or at least my mind tells me it is) and it’s always just nice to have a few work free days that you can really just enjoy without the fatigue that usually comes with traveling. I kind of wish that I was in Sydney during Easter though because it’s been so long since I’ve been to the Easter show. Yes, I am a child at heart – but seriously, I’ve always liked the arts and crafts area of the Easter show. Oh well, maybe next time. What’s everyone doing this Easter? Will you be going to the Easter show this year peachies? In any event, have a Happy Easter and a wonderful holiday wherever you are peachies! Safe travels!
Some link love from around the world:
- Swoon over this beautiful Autumn rustic wedding.
- Serve some of these bite size treats during cocktail hour.
- Be wowed by this elegant black tie wedding.
- Take some time out with this relaxed and laid back beachside rehearsal dinner.
- Learn how to do a crown braid with this tutorial.
- Here’s all you need to know about escort cards.
- Here are some tips on how to find the perfect wedding photographer.
- I am so in love with this peach and mint brunch!
- What a lovely English bridal shower tea!
- Hot cross pancakes anyone?
- This rustic farm wedding is too beautiful for words!
In case you missed it: