Happy Friday peachies! Did you have a good week? Mine was same same so the usual and I’ve been thinking about nothing but the long weekend courtesy of National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival! YAY! Four days of holiday, of bliss, of some down time with the hubby who has been uber busy at work of late. Unfortunately, we were so preoccupied with things that we didn’t get in early enough to plan a holiday but we nonetheless looking forward to a holiday-less holiday. So I’m keeping it short today peachies and diving right into the long weekend. What are your plans this long weekend peachies? No matter what you have on, have a fabulously peachy holiday!
Some link love:
- Fall in love with this utterly stunning Parisian inspired wedding.
- Get your DIY on with these easy polkadot bottles.
- Master the super chic twist flip bun.
- Planning a fall wedding? Check out this fun and fresh fall inspiration board.
- Use these super cool silhouette wedding cake toppers on your wedding cake.
- Check out this awesomely refreshing outdoor wedding.
In case you missed it: