Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? I’ve had a great week. I always find that I’m particularly chirpy the week I have a doctors appointment. I just love it when I get to see our little girl. I often say to the hubby I wish I could see into my tummy to see what she’s up to. I really look forward to our ultrasounds and get really impatient during the 4 week wait in between appointments. So this week we got to see our little munchkin so I’ve been pretty happy. She’s growing steadily and turning into a bit of a ninja! My in-laws are coming in this weekend to visit us before the baby comes so we’ll be pretty busy entertaining them. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend? Hope you all have a peachy one!
Some link love from around the world:
- This Napa Valley wedding is absolutely stunning!
- What fun red balloon inspirations!
- I love a pink and gold wedding.
- DIY some cute pom pom hatsfor your next party.
- This minty nursery colour board is so pretty!
- These DIY watercolour place cards would be great for any celebration.
- Use these free kitchen label printables to get organised.
- Serve up some delicious apple cocktails for your guests.
- How about a grayed jade palette for your wedding?
- Want to know why I love baking with brown butter?
- Learn how to make a pretty bow bun.
- Check out these recipes to make some good old homemade sodas!
- Take this quiz to see what kind of bride you are.
In case you missed it: