Happy Friday peachies! I’m super excited it’s the weekend because I’m having my Halloween birthday do tomorrow night and that just means fun fun fun! The hubby and I have our costumes ready – fitting the theme “Childhood Favourites” and I cannot wait to see what everyone else is wearing! I just love seeing what people come up with – people in Hong Kong get quite into it and are quite the creative bunch come Halloween. Halloween weekend is always a night of no fail laughter so I cannot wait. What about you peachies? Are you celebrating Halloween with your friends early this weekend?
Some link love:
- Fall in love with this Romeo and Juliet inspired styled shoot.
- Be inspired by these art deco wedding inspirations.
- Hosting a tea party? If so, you’ll love this festive tea party inspiration shoot.
- Enter this wedding invitation giveaway and save yourself some money.
- Keep your guests refreshed with a pomegranate and lime spritzer.
- I’m red with envy at this super adorable van engagement session.
- Have you taken a peek at the New York Bridal Fashion Week Fall 2013 yet?
- Swoon over Claire Pettibone’s whimsical fall 2013 collection.
- Need some flower inspiration for your big day?
In case you missed it:
- Do your part and buy a ticket or make a donation to this wonderful cause to help combat sex trafficking.
- Take a peek into this inspiring Vivian Luk’s bridal atelier.
- Get your smile on with this puppy love photo shoot.
- Get festive with these glitter and sequin inspirations.
Hope you all have a lovely fun-filled weekend peachies! See you back here on Monday! Xx