Happy Friday peachies! Did you have a peachy week? I’ve been trying to get into the habit of cooking nightly dinners for the hubby now that I have more time on my hands and I think it’s been rather successful so far. The hubby and I are trying to get into a healthier lifestyle so fingers crossed I’ll be able to keep it up! It’s just so easy to be naughty in Hong Kong when it comes to food! So, this weekend you’ll likely find me flipping through my recipe books to find a delcious recipe or two for our weekend dinners. Maybe I’ll even dust off my trusty Kitchen Aid and do some much needed baking too! It’s just been too long. How about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- This retro inspired wedding is just way too awesome as is all the stationery it included!
- There’s so much prettiness in this gold and striped South Carolina wedding.
- Here are some reasons why you should have an engagement session.
- Who doesn’t love a preppy wedding?
- This barely peach inspiration board is just so peachy!
- These brown butter waffles will not help my attempt at a healthier diet.
- These little bits and bobs totally make me happy.
- Learn how to do your hair up in a chic chignon to wear with a fascinator.
- Check out these tips on making your lips more lush.
- Be inspired by these emerald wedding inspirations.
In case you missed it:
- Who could say no to pretty watercolour invitations by Kathyrn Green?
- Remind yourself of the refreshing Autumn weather with this Autumn inspired shoot.
- Swoon over this gorgeous and elegant Coastal wedding.
- Get a French manicure with lace tips for your wedding day.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx