Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? I’ve been busy rushing some last minute orders on our handmade styled products for several engagement shoots and boy has it been good to get down and crafty again! It’s been a while since I did any DIY mainly because a lot of my supplies have been packed away whilst preparing for our baby peachy’s nursery, plus I was feeling so out of sorts the first few months of pregnancy, I was just plain lazy. Now I’m feeling inspired and think I might just get a bit crafty for our baby shower coming up next month! I’ll be sure to post some photos! Anyway, what are you all up to this weekend? Hope you have a lovely one!
Some link love from around the world:
- I’m loving the pops of colour in this beautiful ranch wedding.
- This elegant Hong Kong wedding is a real stunner!
- Thank you cards made easy! Love it!
- This DIY birthday cake costume is super cute. My Halloween birthday outfit this year perhaps?
- Be inspired by this lilac garden party inspiration board.
- Check out these 6 styling tips for a pink wedding.
- Need some boutonniere ideas?
- This bohemian girl baby shower is too darn pretty!
- These salted honey rice krispy treats is a nice twist to the original recipe.
- Grown up grilled cheese sandwiches? Yes please!
- I love nude lips for weddings.
In case you missed it:
- Have you taken a look at the beautiful portfolio of Chalk and Cheese Photography?
- Check out this gorgeous sleek and stylish wedding stationery suite.
- Take a peek at Darren Lebeuf Photography‘s profile in our vendor directory!
- Fall in love with this romantic seaside engagement session.
- You must take a look at the beautiful stylings of Ruffles and Bells.
- This relaxed Yarra Valley wedding is utterly stunning!
- Don’t forget to have a look at henry f photography‘s profile in our vendor directory.
- How about a emerald, mint and gold colour palette for your wedding?