Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? Peachy I hope! Today my little peach turns 100 days old, which in Chinese traditions is a pretty big deal so I’m a proud mamma today! I’m pinching myself still at this because I still can’t believe she’s no longer considered a ‘newborn’. Time has seriously flown by and it really is as amazing as people say. Each day she does something new and sometimes it’s pretty funny. These days she loves to lift her top up and flash her belly – not the most ladylike I must say, but I have a fair few years to teach her that she probably doesn’t want to do that so it’s okay. So again, my weekend will be spent hanging out with the little peach and waiting in anticipation her next new development. We’re also having a small celebration with family and close friends to celebrate this milestone so it’s a pretty jam packed one for me this weekend! What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend? Hopefully not up to your ears in diapers like me!
Some link love from around the world:
- I love the idea of a meet and greet for your baby instead of a baby shower. This one’s a cutie!
- I’m swooning over the lush greenery in this beautiful English Country wedding.
- This Tiffany blue first birthday party is too adorable!
- Who doesn’t love metallic invitations?
- There are so many gorgeous handmade details in this stunning vintage wedding.
- I’m drooling over these tiny strawberry scones.
- Check out these beautiful bottles for your colour coordinated wedding bar.
- A grilled cheese party? Genius!
- Learn how to make this awesome confetti table runner here.
- I can never get enough of pretty peach inspiration.
- There is so much prettiness in this blushing black tie affair. I just can’t get enough!
In case you missed it: