Hi peachies! How was your week? It’s been busy here at Simply Peachy as always but lately it’s been a little extra busy as I’m jetting back home to Sydney again next week so I’ve just been trying to get organised. But this weekend, I’m taking a break as it’s a dear friend’s wedding this weekend and I’m super excited to be a bridesmaid. It’s no secret that I love weddings and find myself at them a lot but it’s just so much peachier when I can actually be a part of my friend’s day in a special way. Let’s just hope it’s not too cold this weekend otherwise us bridesmaids may just freeze our butts off! What about you peachies? What do you have planned this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Fall in love with this beautifully elegant Sonoma County wedding.
- Be inspired by this olive and blush palette.
- Treat yourself this weekend with a baked apple and bourbon ice cream.
- The florals in this California elopement shoot are to die for!
- How creative are these striped chevron pocket invitations?
- Love the water colour invitation in this San Diego wedding.
- This stunning DIY backyard wedding is a must see.
- You know how much I love a peachy wedding!
In case you missed it:
- Look fabulous with something from the Jannie Baltzer collection of bridal accessories.
- You’ll get the chills with this snowy Brides in boots shoot.
- Need some ideas for your wedding invitations? Check out these delightful sets!
- Celebrate the Aussie in you with this Australia Day inspiration board.
Have an awesome weekend peachies! See you back here on Monday! Xx