Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? Mine’s been pretty quiet so I’ve just been enjoying some downtime at home, which has been a really nice change. With Hong Kong getting to its icky humid weather, which sadly my hair does not agree with, I’ve been trying to stay cool in the confines of our humble abode with the aircon blasting. Yep, I’m lazy. You got me. But come on, can you blame me? Who likes walking around looking like a poodle despite all the hair products invested in? Don’t worry though, I won’t be couped up at home all weekend as I’ll be brunching away and catching up with some gal pals! Yay for my tummy, not-so-yay for the hair but oh well! Can’t stay hidden forever! What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Need some vintage spring wedding inspiration?
- This stunning wedding is the definition of elegance and style.
- You might just find these bridal hair tutorialshandy.
- This sweet swing engagement session will have you smiling from ear to ear.
- I’m loving this modern and colourful invitation suite.
- I’m hungry for a chocolate and passionfruit brulee tart.
- Make your own polkadot umbrella and you won’t be grumpy under the rain!
- I love ranunculus bouquets, you?
- Make your own napkins for the big day. No sewing required!
- Swoon over this gorgeous horseback elopement.
In case you missed it: