Happy Friday peachies! Can you believe that it’s already the end of November? Where on earth did 2012 go? It seems to have gone by awfully fast and I still have this long list of to dos for 2012! Uh oh. In any event, I had a lovely week this week just taking it easy and slowly preparing for my much anticipated Sydney trip next week. A part of me is looking forward to jetting home for 2 1/2 weeks as I get to meet so many lovely wedding peeps (anyone want to meet up?) whenever I’m home plus you really can’t complain about the beautiful November Sydney weather – however, I am going to miss my hubby. I can’t remember for the life of me when the last time we’d been separated for more than a week – perhaps during our long distance days? Oh well.. either way, I’m pumped for my trip and this weekend will be mostly spent packing and making sure I don’t leave any essentials for a special shoot I’m preparing for in Sydney and of course, stocking up the house so that the hubby won’t starve while I’m gone. What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love:
- Dream away with this gorgeous pastel engagement shoot.
- Learn how to DIY your own fishtail braid.
- These glitter bobby pins are so adorable.
- Learn how you can reuse your wedding decor.
- Loving these super sweet ombre cupcakes in a jar.
- How about some cute fortune cookie favours for your guests?
- This Carolina wedding is so classically elegant.
- If you love nature, you’ll love the style of this beautiful Vermont wedding.
- Need some holiday card ideas?
- How about a destination wedding in Mexico?
- I love EVERYTHING about this gorgeous Sydney wedding.
In case you missed it:
- Fall in love with this stunning Malibu engagement photo shoot.
- Have a love note written for your special someone.
- Be inspired by a powder blue colour palette.
- Get your shoes custom made and make them perfect for your wedding in every way.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx