It’s finally Friday peachies and I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to wrap up the week and welcome the weekend. With Hong Kong’s first Typhoon 10 in 13 years, this week has been anything but uneventful. It has unfortunately meant though, that the week has been a rainy one so staying indoors has been the preferred activity each day. Having said that, I didn’t let it stop me from attending the HKFashionBloggers Style Summit at Linguini Fini. All of Hong Kong fashionistas hanging out along side Linguini Fini’s yummy foods and Peroni beverages – what’s not to like? It was definitely the highlight of my week! Anyway, enough about me. How was your week and what do you have planned for the weekend?
Some link love:
- Start your weekend off with this delish white chocolate and raspberry french toast.
- Some words of wisdom on choosing your wedding stationary.
- A must check out gorgeous mint and peach eco-chic wedding full of beautiful succulents.
- Enter the Lancome Pinterest contest to win a bunch of goodies for you and your girls!
- Every bride needs this checklist.
- You’ll want to make use of these free printable hand illustrated floral bride and groom signs.
- Sip on these blueberry mojitos this weekend.
Here’s what’s been going on this week:
- Darling ways to use milk bottles in your wedding.
- Useful ways on how to embrace the rain on your wedding day.
- Sneak peek into Hitched Bridal at their collection of gorgeous gowns.
- A bold and beautiful black, white and yellow inspiration board.
Were there any peachy things that you stumbled across that I missed? I’d love to see! Hopefully, a week’s worth of rain will mean that the weekend will be bright and sunny so fingers and toes crossed! Have a lovely weekend but I’ll see you back here tomorrow for my new feature “Snap Happy Saturday!”. Xx