Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? I’ve been feeling rather frumpy and heavy now that I’m only two months away from meeting our little peach. My belly is getting pretty massive so it’s getting a bit harder to sit still, sleep well and get out and about so it’s been pretty quiet on my end. Having said that, I’m looking forward to the weekend though because tomorrow is the baby shower and I’m looking forward to hanging with my girlfriends and celebrating the little one that’s on her way! They stylist and control freak in me has been busy this week prepping everything for tomorrow and can’t wait to see it all come together! I’ll be sure to post some pics along the way so be sure to follow me on Instagram here to see it all!
Some link love from around the world:
- This peach and mint 1st birthday party is too darn pretty!
- I love all the blue details in this gorgeous shoot.
- Swoon over this stunning Haiku Mill wedding.
- Check out this super useful list of what to do the week before your wedding!
- Lots of lovely colours in this romantic Dallas wedding.
- You’ll love this glamorous vintage wedding peachies.
- Doesn’t this triple berry Japanese cotton soft cheesecake look delicious?
- I’m loving this wallpaper for my desktop.
- I’m craving these kale and cream cheese quiches!
- This Kate Spade inspired wedding shoot is awesome!
- Read these hints for a happy marriage.
- Still looking for the perfect pair of wedding shoes? Look no further than here!
In case you missed it: