How was your week? I’ve been busy this week reorganising my work and storage space. I’ve been putting my DIY hat on and getting busy with wrapping boxes with pretty fabrics, creating ribbon and washi tape storage boxes, painting jars and so on. I find spending time DIY-ing things so calming and relaxing – whether it’s for the home, for work, for clients or for friends, it’s so much fun. I love adding personal touches and colour and textures to our home. I think I might just spend this weekend DIY-ing more things! What about you peachies, what are you doing this weekend? DIY-ing something for your big day perhaps?
Some link love from around the world:
- The florals in this modern New York wedding are oh-so pretty.
- Get ready for Autumn with these Autumn wedding inspirations.
- This Melbourne polkadot engagement session is so fun!
- I love a yellow and grey dessert table, don’t you?
- Get crafty and DIY your own flower crown.
- Are you still looking for gorgeous bridesmaid dresses?
- Fall in love with this stunning Chicago fall wedding.
- This delightful Maine wedding totally put a smile on my face.
- I love how gorgeously vibrant this Malibu wedding is.
- This peanut butter banana smoothie is just too delicious not to make!
- I am loving this watercolour nail polish.
In case you missed it:
- Hurry and enter our giveaway to win a 12 month subscription to White Magazine?
- Relax with this beautiful Australian countryside engagement.
- Put a smile on your face with this sweet Bohemian wedding.
- Style an beautifully organic peach and blush wedding using these succulent wedding ideas.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx