Happy Friday peachies! It’s getting closer and closer to Christmas and I don’t know about you, but I feel like I’ve gained a bit of holiday weight already! With festivities in full swing, all the hubby and I seem to do these days is go to Christmas brunches, dinners and drinks – not that I’m complaining. It has been rather tasty! I’m looking forward to the weekend as it’s our turn to host our annual Christmas do at home. Every year I bake up a storm and decorate a range of Christmas treats. It’s always a challenge but a fun one at that and I’m looking forward to topping my Santa cupcakes and Rudolph cake pops from last year! What about you peachies? What are you doing this weekend?
- Don’t you just love a wedding full of tradition just like this Scottish wedding in Oz?
- Treat yourself to some pear rum blush bubbly this holiday season!
- Need some last minute holiday gift wrap ideas?
- You gotta love a classically beautiful wedding.
- I have total respect for couples who opt for winter weddings, particularly when they’re this pretty!
- Are you planning on having a very berry Christmas? I am!
- Put a smile on your face with this super sweet and intimate wedding in the park.
- Warm your heart with this beautiful snow picnic engagement session filled with love and hot cocoa!
- A palette of red, brown, grey and white would be perfect for this holiday season!
- Don’t these white chocolate & raspberry curd cupcakes sound delish?
In case you missed it:
- Fall in love with every little bit of DIY detail and stunning florals in this Sydney Spring wedding.
- These helpful tips on how to ensure the best fit of your wedding gown will take the stress out of fittings.
- Did you win my giveaway of a Wedding Snap package?
- Get your DIY on this weekend and make sparkly glitter mason jars just in time for Christmas and New Years!
Have a fabulous weekend peachies! It’s nearly Christmas… Yay! Xx