Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? I had a less manic week which was a nice change for once. On Wednesday, it was 7 years since my hubby and I first started going out and sometimes I don’t even believe it’s been that long. I guess time really does fly when you’re happy and having fun. We’ve both been so busy of late with our own work that we haven’t had much time to spend with just each other so this weekend is going to be just that and I can’t wait. What about you peachies? Anything special happening this weekend? In any event, have a lovely one!
Photo by Tealily Photography.
Some link love from around the world:
- Pick up some tips on how to choose your wedding flowers.
- Drool over this pie dessert table.
- Learn how to apply your own mini false lashes.
- Find some inspiration with these colour palettes.
- Pick out a modern hairpiece for your special day.
- Fall in love with this pretty wedding of beautiful blues.
- Be inspired by this DIY vintage farm wedding.
In case you missed it:
- See what the top videographers in Sydney have to say here.
- Have you considered one of these alternative wedding cake ideas?
- Warm you hearts with a beautiful Hong Kong wedding which reminds you of what love should be about.
- Get a Twenty Pages magazine for your wedding now!
- Consider my top 10 wedding planning tips.