Happy Friday peachies! Did you have a lovely week? I’ve been busy planning a holiday for the hubby and I and now that everything’s all booked and ready, it feels like time is going by so so slowly. I hate the lead up to holidays because I’m just that impatient. Plus, it’s been a while since the hubby and I have gone away so we’re super eager and excited. What about you peachies? Making any holiday plans over the weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Planning a garden wedding? Check out these romantic rustic inspirations.
- Treat your guests to something a little different like a pie buffet!
- This peanut butter pretzel chocolate chunk ice cream sounds absolutely delish!
- Learn how to make your own homemade photobooth.
- DIY some tissue paper flowers for your wedding day decor.
- This rustic backyard wedding is so pretty!
- Need some honeymoon ideas?
- Who doesn’t love a coral and blush wedding?
- Be inspired by these geometric wedding inspirations.
- S’mores mousse jars! Need I say more?
In case you missed it:
- Don’t forget to book your spot to the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 Bridal Trunk Show!
- You’ll be smiling with this fun filled board game engagement session.
- Warm your heart with this bright and cheery wedding.
- How about a burgundy and mauve colour palette for your big day?
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx