Happy Friday peachies! How has your week been? Mine’s been pretty exciting. I just packed my hospital bag *gasp* which means the countdown has officially begun! I’m so excited and utterly freaked out at the same time but I’ve never felt better. We’re officially under a month away from meeting our little peach and I seriously can’t believe how fast time has flown by. We’re full speed ahead with all our last minute preparations and racking our brains to make sure we have everything covered so it’s been a little frantic but great nonetheless! I’m looking forward to the next week of holiday celebrations and kicking back because it might be a while before the hubby and I can really kick back with just the two of us. The hubby is taking the week off over Christmas so it’ll give us the perfect opportunity to enjoy some alone time before we become a family of 3! What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend? I hope you’ll be gobbling up a lot of holiday treats!
Photo via Southern Belle Soul.
Some link love from around the world:
- Print your own festive napkins for the holiday season.
- Need some ideas for last minute gifts? Check out this holiday gift guide for newlyweds!
- Some must read wedding day tips.
- I am so in love with this giant paper flower bridal inspiration.
- These peppermint marshmallow slices would be the perfect addition to your warm hot chocolate!
- Be inspired by this cranberry and pine colour palette.
- This Atlanta wedding is so elegantly gorgeous!
- These DIY ornament candy favours are just too cute!
- You might be able to make use of these 10 free fonts perfect for your wedding invitations!
- I love a mixed berry colour palette!
In case you missed it:
- Spruce up your wedding cake with one of these personalised cake toppers!
- Here’s a round up of our top 10 unique weddings featured on the blog this year.
- These 10 bouquets were the best of 2013!
- Learn how to make your own chic Christmas garland.
Have a peachy weekend all! Xx