Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? It’s mid Autumn festival here in Hong Kong and I’m in Singapore with the hubby and some friends at the moment enjoying my last mini holiday before I hit the third trimester no flying period. We booked this trip before I fell pregnant and the main to do was checking out the F1. Sadly, I won’t be able to go but still, I can’t really complain about a long weekend in Singapore pigging out. So, I have chicken rice and yummy Singaporean crab on the mind! I’ll be back Monday so see you all then! Hope you have a lovely mid Autumn festival and a fabulous weekend wherever you are! Xx
Some link love from around the world:
- Here’s some modern picnic romance to get you inspired.
- There’s lots of pretty in this pink inspired brunch.
- This yellow and black dinner party is super chic!
- This rainy day wedding in Savannah is a perfect example of why you should let rain put a downer on your day.
- What a super cute rustic woodland engagement session!
- Lots of cute details in this travel inspired nursery.
- I’m totally craving some of these delicious coffee, chocolate and hazelnut truffles!
- This is my dream office!
- Feeling a bit lazy? Check out the lazy girl’s guide to make up.
- I might just try these homemade fruit snacks after the bubs comes.
In case you missed it: