Happy Friday peachies! I had a pretty eventful week this week being spoiled silly by my darling hubby so I really cannot complain at all. We’re also jetting off tonight to spend four days in Taipei to visit my in-laws and get our dose of the yummy night market treats and bubble tea so I’m looking at another few days of complete and utter fun. Things are pretty peachy I must say! Anyway, being the last minute packer that I am means I need to rush off to pack so I’ll keep it short today! Hope you all have a lovely weekend! xx
Invitation by Mr and Mrs.
Some link love:
- Swoon over this pretty in pink celebration filled with drop dead gorgeous florals.
- This invitation etiquette guide is a must read!
- Who doesn’t love a polka dot wedding?
- Book lovers will love these book inspired wedding invitations.
- Smile over this rustic chic yellow and pink wedding.
- Whip up some good old oatmeal chocolate chip cookies this weekend.
- Get your sugar hit with this sweet and simple South Carolina Wedding.
- Get some tips on how to choose your wedding dress.
In case you missed it:
- Be inspired by this sweet, simple and elegant Sydney Wedding.
- My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary this week!
- Don’t neglect your ceremony and reception chairs and take a look at ways to decorate your chairs.
- Get excited with the Vera Wang flagship store opening in Hong Kong!