Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? Mine has been filled with headaches due to renovations taking place in two different apartments in our building. So sadly, I’ve been forced out of my humble abode and have had to seek refuge at a local cafe everyday in order to get any kind of work done. Whilst I do love my coffee, being forced to stay out everyday has been a little taxing because I miss being able to jump over to the sofa and procrastinate. That said, I’m super psyched that the week is over because the hubby and I are jetting to Koh Samui next week for a much needed and long awaited getaway! I’m totally looking forward to putting the laptop away, putting my feet up and soaking up some sun. So I’ll be gone all week next week but don’t worry, I’ll leave you with some simple but fun updates on the blog and I’ll be back with more peachy inspiration the week after. I hope you all have a peachy weekend and I’ll see you back here, hopefully a little tanned and most definitely well rested. Xx
Some link love from around the world:
- These DIY drink flags would be great for your next party!
- Did someone say peaches and cream panna cotta?
- Here are some great tips on how to create a moodboard for your wedding.
- This colourful homespun wedding had me smiling a big fat smile!
- Oohh this Miami wedding is super peachy!
- Survive the summer heat with these refreshing watermelon coolers!
- I’m determined to make one of these vibrant honeycomb garlands for a party soon.
- This elegant emerald inspiration board is do die for.
- Need some summer picnic ideas?
- Who doesn’t love an Aussie beach wedding?
In case you missed it: