Happy Friday! How was your week peachies? The weather in Hong Kong has been quite volatile of late with a peak of sunshine here and there followed by a long streak of rain and super humid weather. That just means the hot humid summer weather is upon us soon and it’s not exactly my cup of tea. Hopefully it’ll clear up soon as the hubby and I planned on hitting up the Island East Markets for some good old market fun and you know market under the sun with a small breeze is always the best. That said, I have a feeling I’ll be staying indoors in the rain – some s’more love would definitely be good! I’ve really been missing all the market action in Sydney lately! Perhaps it’s time for another Sydney trip? What about you peachies. What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Take a walk down memory lane with this Alice in Wonderland wedding inspired shoot.
- Be inspired by this refreshing citrus colour palette.
- Warm up your special someone’s heart with this sweet printable.
- DIY glitter table numbers to brighten up your special day.
- These LOVE printable placemats will be perfect for your next dinner party.
- Swoon over this pretty in pink wedding.
- Do you love paper straws? I do!
- Fall in love with this gorgeously vibrant pastel wedding.
- These DIY star garlands will make your next event pop!
In case you missed it:
- Take a peek at these pretty gowns by new designer Nancy Leung.
- Go gaga over how awesome these wedding invitation tea towels are!
- Get rid of the stresses over destination wedding planning with Kia Weddings.
- Be inspired by these herb wedding ideas.
- Have you entered to win two tickets to the super cool Confetti Fair?