Happy Friday peachies. How has your week been? I had a lovely week. The hubby and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary and I don’t know whether it’s because we have a little bubs on the way, but it just seemed extra special for some reason. I still can’t believe that we’ll be celebrating our third anniversary next year with bubs in tow! How things change so quickly! Love it! With only 3 months left till our little darling arrives, we’re kicking our butt into full swing and determined to finish the nursery by the end of the month so it’ll be shop shop shopping this weekend! Yay! What about you peachies? What are you up to this weekend?
Some link love from around the world:
- Check out these top tips on wedding timing by a wedding planner!
- Who doesn’t love a colourful backyard wedding?
- Be inspired by this gorgeous lavender inspiration shoot.
- Need some wedding gift ideas? Check out these.
- OMG caramel butter. Enough said.
- This French inspired bridal shower is so pretty!
- Lots of colour in this stunning Palm Springs Estate wedding!
- I’m otally craving some mac n cheese.
- I MUST try this coffee waffle recipe!
- A white chalkboard wall. What a lovely idea!
In case you missed it: