Happy Friday peachies! How was your week? My little peach turned three months this week and I couldn’t be more thrilled. People say things get better once you reach 3 months so I’m waiting patiently (well sort of) to see whether this is true. I can’t believe how time has flown and how quickly these little munchkins grow! She amazes me each day with her new expressions, sounds and silly actions as she continues to grow and I just can’t get enough of her. It’s true when people say that the love you feel for your children is different to any kind of love you’ve experienced before – it’s really beautiful. I’ll be spending my weekend doing my favourite thing – spending time with the little peach and the hubby. Weekends are my favourite because the hubby is at home and not working his crazy hours so our little peach gets some daddy time. Family time rules don’t you think? What about you peachies? What are you up to this Easter weekend? I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your loved ones! Xx
Photo via Pinterest.
Some link love from around the world:
- Swoon over these 10 beautiful calligraphy wedding ideas.
- I am smitten with this look perfect for a Spring wedding.
- These Cinderella inspired gala invitations are too gorgeous!
- I love everything about this Georgia farm wedding.
- These spinach goat cheese burgers look absolutely delicious!
- There are so many beautiful DIY details in this backyard vintage wedding.
- What a great ‘will you be my bridesmaid’ free printable!
- This vow renewal is just too sweet!
- These quiet newborn photos are just too precious.
- Check out these DIY pom pom ideas for your next party.
In case you missed it: